Wednesday, July 14, 2010

night snacks

Okay so I seem to be eating healthy and I've definitely been active...baseball and more baseball. My issue now is night snacking.

Yep...I eat well all day...If I want something not so healthy I eat it in moderation...and that's all under control. And I know I'd be losing weight if I just could control the night snacks. During the day no problem...night time...I'm eating too much. Like last night...I had tostitos...fine it has a LOT of sodium but I know to expect some water retention, etc but I didn't need to go back for another bowl!!! One bowl would have been fine...but I started to feel sick during the second bowl and I continued to eat instead of putting it aside! So in the middle of the night I was up all naseous (hey pepto bismol). I hadn't done that in a while...but I don't want to do that again...it felt awful. So much so that I couldn't eat breakfast this morning cause I still feel full. I brought a granola bar in case I get hungry this morning...I know breakfast is important and I always eat it...but this morning I just couldn't do it.

Night snacks should be limited...I can do this...once I figure this one out...my no diet plan will work! This is my weakness! I won't stop night snacking but I need to control it better. No point in working against my habits...just need to work with them and find a way to control the situation like I do during the day!

BTW...Loving my just live plan!!!! It's so liberating and free!

So sore from baseball two nights in a row but in a good way :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey baby cakes! U know your just live plan is what I'm doing too, and isn't it a lot like the Gabriel Method? U can get the night snacking thing under control, maybe u should drink lots of water too, it will help with the water retention, I course u may be peeing all night too...lol.
    Miss U!

    ReplyDelete