Monday, July 19, 2010

So far so good

Well so far so good. Another weekend gone by with multiple visitors which means loads of crap in the house and me eating some of it...and I managed to lose over the weekend!!! Doing a little happy dance. I know it won't always be like that...but now that the pressure is off...it's just naturally happening...slowly but it's happening. I think Becca is enjoying things better as well as far as food goes LOL. We still make her eat her veggies, etc but it's not always healthy so it's not as big a deal. She's always been good about good food but she was starting to rebel cause she just wasn't having what kids want as much. It's still in moderation but not near as strict as it was. She's gained a little but we aren't making a big deal out of it. Just enjoying things. We are going camping this weekend and I'm really excited. We tried the bike rack on the new van and it fits :) So we are taking our bikes and I'm hoping we can rent a canoe while we are there. Either way there will be hiking and swimming and all that fun stuff...as long as the weather cooperates that is.

Haven't heard from the other Amigos in a while...anyone else want to blog a bit here or there?!?!!? hint hint

1 comment:

  1. Still here Pammy!! I"ve been reading your blogs! I love that you've found that inner peace, and life is just flowing for you. I'm just not there yet...don't get me wrong...I'd sure like to be...but kinda stuck in a rutt! I'm hoping that my week away next week will wake something up inside me! It's a convention with like-minded people full of possitivity...so maybe it will rub off!! That's what I'm hoping anyways! I just keep gaining and gaining and gaining! Up to a whopping 197 now! If things don't change soon...I'll be in those damn 200's again!!! Here's to hoping that something inside me just "snaps" or something like that!

    Keep up your good work and blogging...cuz I love to hear your wonderful progress!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete