Sunday, December 27, 2009

measurements and resting heart rate

Well today I thought I would be in pain from the fit test but so far so good...no achy muscles (I'm sure this will be a different story on Tuesday morning after the first work out).

I looked at the first workout and am quite scared to tell you the truth. I thought it wasn't so bad until I realized I had just read the warm up...holy crap!!! Okay I can do this but damn it's going to be hard. Of course anything worth having should be challenging right?!

Right so as the title of this post promised below are the measurements:

Resting heart rate: 60
Weight 209.6
body fat % 58.8% (so not good)

chest - 41 1/2"
Waist - 38"
Hips - 48 3/4"
right thigh - 28"
left thigh - 28 3/4"
right arm - 14 1/2"
left arm - 13 1/2"

There's the dirt. I also took my before pics...they are ummmm well they show alot!!!! me at 209 lbs in a sports bra and short shorts...not the most flattering to say the least.

I promise to post them when I; like the cowardly lion, have found my courage :)

Today I'm off to the store to get my resistance bands and some yoga blocks and a recovery drink mix and then I'm reading for tomorrow morning....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Also today I have my final Christmas dinner for the season woohoo. It's at my mother-in-laws and she always makes such a yummy dinner. I will pace myself and keep with my healthy eating. I've survived the other two dinners and I will survive this one too!

.....wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you don't need luck...you're going to be awesome! And I'm excited to read about tomorrows workout!

    ReplyDelete