Saturday, December 26, 2009

pre Day 1

Well yesterday I received P90X from Santa and I was sooooo excited because that was the one big thing I asked for and I got it. I'm really looking forward to using it and was a little disappointed that I have to wait to start. I need to install a chin up bar (I didn't get the P90X version just one my hubby found at the store). I also need to take my resting heartrate, measurements and before pics. Then I have to do the fit test.

Here's the plan. Today I will finish reading the workout guide and make a list of what I need to do to start. I will take my measurements today as well as the before pics (they will remain hidden until such time as I feel comfortable posting pics of me at 209 lbs on the internet). Yep I'm currently 209 lbs! I will be honest with you about my weight, struggles, etc...the pics will come in time :)

I'm hoping to do the fit test tonight as I'm supposed to wait a day or two before I start the workout itself. So if I do it tonight then I can start fresh on Monday like my friend Lisa suggested. That way I will have my rest day/stretch X day on Sunday.

Tomorrow we are going to my mother-in-laws for our final Christmas dinner (this will dinner #3). So far I've survived the other two without gaining...in fact I've lost over this Christmas break so far. My plan was to not gain but so far I'm exceeding that which for me is HUGE!!!

Okay I've bored you all enough for now...and by all I mean me cause no one else knows I'm writing this yet ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pammy! I am SO happy that you started this blog! You will find that it's really good for you, for your journey! Fancy schmancy background, lady! I look forward to following YOUR P90X journey...YAY!

    ReplyDelete