Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Week 1 day 2 - Cardio X

Okay so today I will make this a shorter post...I won't break out the workout itself into each exercise but components this time.

Warm up was good
Yoga - was hurting my back more so I took it easy. still sensitive now but I'm sure it's just tight from using it for once But I love the warrior pose and can't wait to give that my all next time I do yoga.
Kenpo - LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS section. I'm so excited to try KenpoX on Saturday. My favourite thing on Wii Active was the kick boxing/boxing and so this is right up my alley.
Plyo - alot of fun as well....although I'm glad I didn't have a bar stool for the swing kicks like they did...I had one of my daughter's play table chairs LOL....that was hard enough to kick over right now.
Dreya roll - consisted of me sitting on the floor and rolling back and forth there was no standing at the end let alone jumping up LOL.
Cool down - yet again love this part :)

Tomorrow is Shoulders and Arms and then Ab Ripper X (I'll admit I'm so scared about that one)

I still can't believe I burned 563 calories in 43 minutes with Cardio-X I've never done that much in that short of time. :) I know it will be less burned as I go along and my heart gets stronger and I lose weight. As I get healthier it will take more effort to get the heart pumping like that.

Time to hit the shower.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I LOVE Cardio X...goes by fast, doesn't it? Kenpo is my ultimate favorite! I can do Kenpo every day, if they'd let me. LOL. And near the end, I get a second wind too...could go even longer. You'll really love this one!
    Yay for your hubby getting a blog too. This is the year of getting fit! We're all going to kill fitness this year, hooshaw, baby!

    ReplyDelete