Thursday, December 31, 2009

Week 1 day 4 - Yoga X

Yoga X...I quite enjoyed yoga X. It's hard, it's challenging, I fell a bunch but it's so good. There were many times I found myself lying there watching them as I'm unfamiliar with many of the moves but then I'd join in and feel the burn in my muscles. I was only able to do 45 minutes worth of it as we are having people over tonight to ring in the new year and I had loads to do to get the house ready. It wasn't so bad but enough that I didn't want to be rushing right up to the end. Now the house is clean, food is ready, and I feel better for getting at least some of my workout in. Now I just have to hit the shower, have a quick bite and greet people as they get here.

Plan for tonight...loads of water and stick to the fruit and veggie trays :) It's worked for me so far.

Tomorrow is Legs and Back and then Ab Ripper X! By far the leg workout is the one I fear most. It is the weakest part of my body. The biggest part of my body and still the weakest. This is the part I always want to work but give up and lose hope about. I took a peak at the description for it and I think I'll be able to do this. It's nice to see that he mixes in other things in between so I'm hoping it'll be that boost I need to get through it. I used to do Legs of steel and actually enjoyed that but that was about 60lbs ago and I was a teenager :) I KNOW I can do this!!!!! Tony will help lead the way! I know it may not be perfect tomorrow but I will get there and eventually I will perfect that workout!

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the Yoga. Just wait until you have the time to do the 93 minutes! Yep, I'm curious to find out if you still love it. The thing with legs is, it's one of the biggest muscle groups...sooo, build muscle there, burn more fat...isn't that a nice idea, LOL.
    You'll be great tonight. I have NO doubt! 2010 is gonna rock!

    ReplyDelete