Friday, January 1, 2010

Week 1 day 5 - legs and back and ab ripper X

Okay so I could go downstairs and workout at 10pm like my dear friend Lisa but I'm choosing not to. I woke up this morning with a migraine (sadly not from alcohol although I had some) from staying up until 3am New Year's. This happens when I stay up too late...not like when I was younger and went clubbing. I sound so old...I'm really not just my body thinks it is :)

So here is my deal...we went on a family walk in the beautiful snow this evening and I took a nice long hot bath and am feeling much better for the first time today. I'm going to go to bed in a few minutes and start fresh tomorrow. I will skip legs and back this week and move right on to Kenpo X...but I am going to work so hard next week on this missed one. Gotta get those legs in shape...I've been challenged to do a 5K in May.

Good night :)...oh and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe....it happens. Sometimes you have to choose what's best for your body so that your body can give it's all the next time. You're going to LOVE Kenpo!

    Do you have a treadmill? If you go to www.coolrunning.com there is a program for Couch to 5K...a training program. That's what I'm going to use. If you start that, don't do the 5k the first day, like I did, haha...yeah, follow the program. I went beyond the first day training and did a 5k first off. Today I'm going to follow the plan. So, if you have a treadmill, or you enjoy walking outside, you can do this program...and it will train you for OUR 5k in May...

    I'm proud of you. This is going to be quite the year, isn't it?! xo

    ReplyDelete