Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 2 of Jillian's 30 day shred

Well I had my freak out yet again and of course it helped me refocus! How many times have I done this? How many more times will I freak out? Oh well a couple more I'm sure.

The good news is...I ate well yesterday I still had a snack before bed (a SMALL bowl of chips) but I don't feel bad about that. I honestly feel like it fit into my day. I ate very healthy. I exercised first thing in the morning and I felt great.

This morning I exercised (although I rushed it if that makes sense as I was behind...I'll get to that in a minute). I weighed myself when I woke up this morning and it said I was down 2 lbs from yesterday! Thank you very much. So I'm at 200.2 (stupid 0.2 LOL). So I'm very close to breaking back to where I was. Honestly I figured the 4 lbs I put on would come off easier because of how fast it went on and how I refocused. The trick is to keep it going. I think I'm good for a bit honestly...mainly because I was stuck at 197 for so long and it was so easy to get back up over 200 when I essentially gave up for a bit. So now I have that resolve to blow past the 190's! I crave 180's right now! So that 0.2 to get below 200 means nothing right now...it's the 10 I'm concentrating on to get into the 180's!!! Now that's a goal! 10 at a time baby 10 at a time! Don't think too far ahead or it will overwhelm you...it sure did me!

As for being rushed this morning. I woke up in good time and snoozed my alarm and said to myself okay time to get up to work out...but the window was open and it was raining out and the sound of the rain on the pool cover in perfect little pitter patters put me out like a light so when the alarm went off again it shocked me that I'd fallen asleep and I had fallen into a deep sleep at that. So I got up and rushed through everything...and then Becca (who was up way too late last night) had a slight melt down this morning and the rushing didn't help that either. She did her Wii Fit (shocking we were doing that every day and she went on and it said we hadn't been on it in 25 days...I'm going to do mine tomorrow AM before Jillian's workout). After the Wii fit she seemed more awake and her usual self.

Off to have another balanced day :)

Keep strong Amigo's it will get better! Remember asking for help is key.

I asked Kevin to help me (and I promised I would actually let him help instead of asking and then ignoring him) and so far so good! Ultimately it's up to me but a little help on the sidelines never hurts either.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Pammy! Your understanding and support is extremely helpful! I'm taking your advise! Starting my journey in a different...healthy...direction! Cuz I'm worth it! xo

    ReplyDelete