Monday, June 7, 2010

fresh week...another long one...but are you really that surprised LOL

so I lost my journal LOL...not sure what happened to it...I'm sure it's at home somewhere or maybe I left it at the weigh in centre...hmmm. I took the weekend off so to say...I know I just said that I would journal with all my meals...but this weekend was THE exception.

Friday we met up with Lisa and Greg and went out for dinner and then to the Jays game (we beat the Yankees 6-1 yeah baby). We had a blast thanks to a couple of Yankee's fans in front of us that were the best and their puppet oh and the really drunk guy behind us...he was hilarious. They were shouting to A-Rod...calling him A-Roid and instead of Let's go Blue Jays they did it in the same song but You do steroids...it was awful but sooo funny all at the same time. You gotta feel bad for the guy being heckled so loudly!!! One person would say A-Rod...and the whole section would shout...you suck!! It really was bad but made for an excellent rowdy fun game all the same. So I had an $8 slushy vodka drink at the game...quite yummy...but I now know I have to stay away from alcohol all together...I thought it was just wine but my lovely Vodka game me a tummy ache through out the night as well...oh well there are worse things...I don't drink that often anyway so I don't really feel like I'm missing out on anything...now say the same for chocolate and I would cry :) Oh and then we went out dancing at Crocodile Rock (where we saw a 20 something ...maybe early 30's pick up a I'd say at minimum 57 and that's being nice woman...they started making out and everything...it was rather disturbing). I mean good for her but it was like watching my friend make out with my grandma. That was interesting to say the least...oh and I got hit in the head 3 times by people dancing on the ledge behind us. But it was a blast!

Saturday we had well brunch at a greasy spoon...it was okay but eggs on an upset tummy aren't the best for me. We walked along Queen Street...poor Lisa her foot was bugging her so much. Then we went home...we picked up Becca and honestly we went home and sat on the couch...I was so tired...I don't stay up that late anymore very often and when I do I'm a right off! I had such a headache I went to bed at 9pm...Becca was in bed but still awake LOL.

Yesterday was Becca's dance recital so it was busy busy busy. We of course went out for dinner as the shows were at 1pm and 6pm and so we ended up going to a restaurant for dinner to pass the time.

So I'm up today but I'm drinking my water and I'm determined to feed my body the nutritional food it needs. SO far today I've had yogurt with strawberries and oatmeal..mmmmmm. For lunch I have an Asian salad that I can't wait for...and another yogurt. I didn't bring near enough snacks so I will have to run out I guess to get a couple of things...but I really don't want to as I don't want to cave on the chocolate LOL.

Also I wrote on a scrap piece of paper for my journal until I can find it.

Okay that's all for now...baseball tonight...that's my activity for today :)

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun. You guys are fun to be around. And it's nice to have 4 people who are good at going with the flow. We HAVE to do that again! xo

    ReplyDelete