Thursday, June 10, 2010

gardening

If you ever want a full body work out just plant a garden! phew! I gardened for 2 hours last night and this morning my legs are sooooo sore. But in a good way of course. I can feel my quads, my abs, my arms. It's nice to work all the muscles!

I did however sabotage myself last night at about 10pm or so...chips and maltesers. Not alot of either but tack that on to my pita for dinner and that's a lot of sodium!!! so I was up 2 lbs this morning. Drinking my lakes of water and trying to flush my system before I weigh in tonight. No excuses just bad judgement on my part.

Tonight the plan is to work on cleaning out the mess of a garage we have. It's not the normal messy it's the packed to the brim need to clean it out from the winter messy. Normally we would have done it by now but life's been crazy. We have to do it this week as Kevin's uncle is coming by to fix our hose bibs this weekend. They are leaking where they come out of the house. When we use the one in the backyard the bucket under it collecting the water so it doesn't go into the house fills faster than the water coming out of the end of the hose. The one for the front of the house is in the garage at the very back so we have to clean it out to get to it properly and also so his uncle doesn't think we are complete slobs LOL.

It's getting cleaned out and hopefully sometime Saturday in the morning (first thing) we can take a couple of trips to the dump. So much to go...remember how we renovated our powder room...yup it all went into the garage. We were going to get my dad to come out with his trailer but he was busy and then we were busy but now we have a new van and can take all the stuff ourselves :) So tonight is sorting and piling and Saturday will be removal.

I'm looking forward to doing it...not just to clean out the garage but to use this as my workout. Loads of lifting, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment