Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Journal time

Well it's been a bit since I wrote again...had a very active weekend but my eating was off. I ate hot dogs and burgers and movie popcorn and chips...definitely not a focused weekend. But I don't feel bad about it surprisingly. I was so active that had I eaten well the weight likely would have fallen off but I maintained...well it was up down up down but in the end a maintain I'd say. I'm sure with focused effort today it'll be down a bit.

With that said I don't want to maintain...not that it's a bad thing but I really want to drop more weight. It will happen over time and we are being much less lazy these days. We've been super active getting loads done around the house...things we've wanted to do but just didn't have the energy last year to do. We both dropped 20 and more for him and now we are ready to tackle the things around the house. yay!

Well I'm back to journalling my food with each meal...I decided that this morning. I went to journal and I hadn't done it since Friday and was trying to remember all the stuff I ate to update it. It wasn't so easy LOL. So I will stay on track better if I journal with each meal...then I see what I'm missing as I go as well. The whole weekend I didn't get my fruits and veggies in the way I should have. Had I journalled with each meal I would have planned more salad's and fruits with my meals...see how it works :)

3 more sleeps until I see Lisa yay!!!! Let's go Blue Jays!!!! Just have to figure out when we are meeting up.

1 comment:

  1. Soooooo jealous! You ladies have a GREAT time! I will be thinking of you! Good luck at the run too! Wishin I was coming!

    ReplyDelete