Monday, June 21, 2010

ummm so yeah

yup I did 2 days of the 30 day shred and then dropped the ball...well the first day was Becca taking forever in the bath and then I didn't have time for my workout before going to work. So lesson learned is that if I don't work out in the morning...it just doesn't happen.

I was active a lot this weekend...made a lot of use of the pool :) However I don't think floating and splashing is exercise LOL. And we went to the movies and out for dinner, etc,etc. So the food part of things was off as well...and as usual didn't get hardly any fluids in on the weekend. It's not just water...I just tend not to drink anything for most of the weekend. I forget to really.

So I'm sitting here at my desk drinking my water and blogging hoping it will re-motivate me again. I was so motivated after my freak out last week. And it's not like I feel I can't do it or anything now...I know I can. I'm just complacent and that's that dangerous area to be in this journey. So before I go downward spiralling I'm recognizing the complacency and focusing on my food intake.

Tonight is baseball yay!!!! I'll get my exercise in for sure today.

2 comments:

  1. Floating and splashing might not really be endorphin creating exercise, but I'm positive it goes a LONG way to peace of mind, and calm spirit, so it totally counts :o)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Spitz!!!! Right now I'd settle for peace of mind and calm spirit! Love you ladies!! xo

    ReplyDelete