Wednesday, June 2, 2010

plan

Well I've made a plan to journal with each meal as I eat as opposed to trying to remember a couple of days later. And I'm going to my weight loss centre to see if I can weigh in every day again like when I first started. I'm supposed to go Mon, Wed, Fri each week...but I think I need that accountability of stepping on that scale each day...it'll make me think about what I'm putting in my mouth instead of thinking I have a day or two to work it off. Cause let's be honest I don't work it off and then I have to hope to maintain but then I'm not losing am I?! So that's my plan...stay on track by journal and weighing in every day that I can. 7:00 baseball games mean no weigh in that night...but otherwise I am going every day (well Sunday they are closed). I will find a way to squeeze it into my day every day!!!

I'm ready to shed this fat suit once and for all!!!

2 comments:

  1. you and me both sista.
    I say we stop stalling, and just do it already. Right?! I mean, it's MY body, and MY life. I'm going to make it what I want it to be. Some things take longer to figure out, but my body??? Well, that's actually a no brainer. So, Lets just DO what we know we need to and we'll be golden.

    In it 2 win it!

    ReplyDelete