Monday, March 29, 2010

where did the time go

Wow!!! It's been almost an entire week since I blogged! We've been busy remodeling our powder room but that's no excuse to not keep on top of things like staying healthy. Eating has been okay usually when we do stuff like this we have pizza or burgers but this time Kevin has cooked healthy meals and we've done some easy things like grilled cheeses but that's about as bad as we've been. We had pizza on Friday night but that was because we were super busy and had friends over.

Today I started uping the water again. 2.5 litres so far and it's only half way through the day. I'm hoping that will help me drop the 2 lbs I gained over the weekend.
As for exercise I can't commit to anything right now but if I get time here and there I will definitely throw it in :)

Tonight is tiling the floor night so I'll be helper girl (a.k.a. Gopher). Fingers crossed it goes smoothly so we can get this project done on time :) Yes I set goals and I get mad when things go off course...I'm impatient...I'm a Leo :)

Speaking of goals...I need to focus on my healthy goals. Clean eating so I can get that next 10 lbs off...I would like to be below 190 by the end of April...no reason why I wouldn't be able to do that. I broke the 200's weeks ago and lost focus. Same thing happened years ago when I lost 50 lbs...took a while to get that last 1 lb off and when I did I hit 50 exactly and even though I wasn't at my goal weight I slacked and quit what I was doing...only trouble was I didn't get back on that horse and 7 years later all of it plus some was back. I don't want to do that this time. I've only lost a bit but I hit below that 200 which was a major goal for me and I got lazy. Time to refocus.

1. water...doing it
2. listen to The Gabriel Method at night (starting tonight)
3. clean eating (write before you bite)
4. fitness (I'll get to it...)

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I know you'll do this! So will I! So will Lisa! The Three Amigos! Life throws us lemons...we're gonna make some lemonade...sugar-free lemonade that is!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! We WILL do it. It's spring, and we've all got renewed zeal and zest and zippidydoodah!
    I almost forgot the Gabriel Method tonight. Thanks for that reminder.

    ReplyDelete