Tuesday, March 30, 2010

okay forgot the gabriel method last night

Yep I forgot to listen to it...I was reading again! oops. I've gotta get a better hold on reality sometimes I think. When I get sucked into a book that's it I want to read it all the time.

On a good note I drank 4 litres of water yesterday before 3pm when I got home I had diet pepsi as I was water'd out. Today I've had 3 and a bit litres. This morning I woke up and was down the 2 lbs I had put on over the weekend.

Today I felt so strong and then at lunch I went shopping for easter stuff for Becca and ummm well I ate a small carton of peanut butter whopper's and then brought in some eggs for me as well. But I felt sick after the whopper's and a couple of eggs and gave the bag away to a co-worker saying keep them away from me..eat them give them away I don't care just don't let me have them. I didn't even want them...sometimes this habit thing is so hard to break. But I'm not going to let it get me down...I just have to push through it and know that it just didn't taste that good anyway. I've always said I love chocolate but I don't know that I really taste it I eat it so fast. I don't think I can love something if I can't take my time and savour it. That's my biggest deal...I need to slow down and enjoy my food.

And of course eat to survive don't survive to eat. Love that mantra.

3 comments:

  1. That happens to everyone. And you know, we all feel exactly the same way "why did we even eat it in the first place?"
    SO, if you want a bit of chocolate, why don't you break a couple small pieces off, put the rest in the freezer, and portion it that way. A little will satisfy you, frozen takes longer to eat, so you HAVE to savor it, and you get your little fix. Just a thought.
    I forgot the Gabriel Method again too. Rats!
    We'll get it down, won't we! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to it last night:)

    ummm as for freezing chocolate bad idea...I LOVE LOVE LOVE frozen chocolate especially frozen Aero!!! so yummy. So that sadly would make it more appealing to me. The only way chocolate is not appealing is well maybe if it was over beets or something like that LOL

    ReplyDelete