Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Slacking yet again

seriously sleep has taken over my life these days. That's okay I'm going to work out tonight with my hubby and tomorrow and so on until Monday and then Jacqui and I are going to go back to our morning workouts. This week had a bit of a snag but that's okay as well because honestly I really need my sleep! No idea what's going on with that but I'm listening to my body and it's saying sleep so I'm doing that. Next week whether it wants to or not I'm working out in the morning. I felt better last week...I might have gone to the basement at 5:30 like a bear (thank God no one else is awake then or I might bite their heads off) but the point it I still went downstairs and after my workout I felt great...still sleepy but a sense of accomplishment mixed with that endorphin rush really made my days go by nicely. I would get a few chores done before leaving for work.

This week it's more get up, rush around getting ready and leave the house looking like a tornado went through. I gotta say I prefer how last week went no matter what my brain might try to say about needing more sleep. Gotta hit the sack earlier!!!

Not much to say just hadn't written in a while and felt the need.

1 comment:

  1. OH...you got that right!!! YOU WILL DO THIS!!! Me and you...back into the swing of things starting Monday! March is gonna be our month chicky!!!

    ReplyDelete