Thursday, February 18, 2010

Being sick sucks!!!

Yep! I'm sick! This bites. I finally get the drive to get back at things and I get a cold. As I've found in the past it's best for me to get better and then get back to it. I get worse if I try too soon. Urg! And I'm so ready to kick some butt! I have literally 1 lb to go to break 200!!!! This is huge for me and all I want to do is run it off...*sigh*. I'm banking on feeling better by the weekend so I can get this butt going...of course I'm hoping to break the 200 before then :)

I feel more determined than ever to get my life organized! I'm still working on the office and I really want to finish that...once that's done I will feel better about things. It's one of those rooms I start and then just put off finishing with. It's like once I get it done I will have one less obstacle...don't know why I just can't sit down and do it already. I keep scheduling time to do it and then things come up and we end up going out somewhere or having people over.

Time to focus and actually do what tasks I set for myself. On the up side the rest of the house looks lovely (well the basement is covered in toys but what are ya gonna do right?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment