Friday, February 26, 2010

X Stretch

Well this morning we got to sleep in until 6am and I still didn't want to get out of bed. I'm waiting for the day when I enjoy waking up to do this LOL. I used to love early morning workouts. And I am liking the workouts but not the waking up part. Thank you so much Jacqui for keeping me in check...and you too Kevin. Honestly this morning I could have slept in if it weren't for Kevin...I forgot my cell downstairs last night and so I didn't hear it going off this morning. If Kev hadn't told me the time I would have slept in. Funnier thing is I was awake at like 5:15-5:30 and when I asked Kev the time he told me 5:30 and I went oh...I still have 30 minutes better go back to sleep...had it been 6am I would have popped out of bed and would have had that first day of woohoo let's go. Maybe one morning I'll beat Jacqui to the texting punch as it were.

The point being I'm glad I worked out...although it was X-Stretch and that just makes me want to sleep as it's soooo relaxing. But I'm sure my body needed the stretching especially my legs.

oh and TGIF!!!! Hockey game tonight (fingers crossed we win)

2 comments:

  1. i really look forward to the days that i do an X-stretch...i think between the yoga and the x-stretch i have really noticed alot in my flexibility and recovering alot faster after workouts.....wow still good for u to have the discipline in waking up so early,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you totally rock! I'm a person that needs sleep for my body. When I lack sleep, my back feels it. But I envy those dedicated people who are able to get up and at it early.

    And oh yeah, baby. Gonna be a great game tonight!

    ReplyDelete