Monday, February 8, 2010

no walk today but a funny story

No excuses...just no walk today. I slept in and had an appointment this evening and I refuse to work out so close to bedtime. So just didn't happen...that's okay tomorrow is another day.

My funny story comes from Sunday when I did work out. So I was on the treadmill walking and boppin away to my tunes on my i-pod. I didn't think much of it...Kevin had gone back to bed for a lazy Sunday morning. Becca was making Valentine's upstairs at the kitchen table. So while I'm walking I'm singing along to the music well cause that's what I do...at home, in the car, at work...I can't help it...and I'm not the best singer either so it makes work interesting when I just break out into song (for example today I had Sir MixALot's baby got back stuck in my head and couldn't help but blurt out while I was working at my desk "my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun" which of course makes the heads turn of the people around me LOL). Back to my walking story. So I'm singing and getting into my walking and just plain old having fun. After I'm done my work out I go upstairs and Kevin has risen from his slumber. I asked if I woke him up thinking maybe he heard me belting out some tunes and he said "nope didn't hear a thing" at which point Becca pipes up "I heard you singing mommy and YOU WERE LOUD".

Now I'll admit this was cute funny and might not having you laughing like it had us at the time. But what made me laugh even more was the thought of me running a 5K with Pitbull and Spitz and the distance between myself and them growing bigger and bigger as they don't want to be associated with the crazy lady who's singing at the top of her lungs. At which point I imagine myself running like Pheobe from friends when Rachel doesn't want to run with her. Even better if I'm singing "I LIKE BIG BUTTS" Bwahahaha Is it sad that I made myself laugh about this? LOL

All right that enough blabbing from me. Off to chill for a bit and then to bed so I can get up early to walk that 5K yeehaw!

2 comments:

  1. OK!!!! That is funny!!!! I do the same thing! I've been known to stand on my table and sing into my microphone (a long candle)! I've been busted too many times doing that!!! So you and I are gonna be "crazy" together during our run!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as long as you aren't singing on a table the night before we'll be good LOL. Actually have at it hun LOL. We'll be the singing trio LOL. I just don't know that anyone will want to hear us LOL

    ReplyDelete