Tuesday, February 23, 2010

slacking

slacking oh slacking that would be me!!!!

I was on Weight Loss Wars yesterday and swore I was going to work out last night and everything...and then I got busy with homework and bathtime and reading before bedtime and laundry and chores and you see where this is going. So once again I changed into my jammies instead of the workout clothes!!!

And this morning well I really really slept in! I mean I've been sleeping in but today was really late. I rolled out of bed, hopped in the shower, fed Becca some yogurt and a granola bar and quizzed her one last time for her spelling test, made lunches and out the door we went. Whirlwind morning!

I NEED to work out! It's so important. I'm not even talking an hour or more...all I need is 20-30 minutes on the treadmill and I'd be happy. Knowing I'd be making an effort at least!!!!

Okay so here I will say it again. and as soon as I'm done exercising I will post another blog. If I don't post a blog you know I didn't work out. And if I didn't work out tonight then you have my permission to mock me!!!

4 comments:

  1. Pammy baby!!! I'm in the same boat!!! I KNOW what needs to be done, yet I somehow haven't been able to do it! OK...let's make a pact...I can't work out tonight cuz I have an appointment with a client...but I promise you to get up the next 5 days and meet the challenge of 5 days working out this week!!! We'll take it from there when we get there!! Deal? You in? Promise me that you're gonna do it for the next 5 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pam pam pam....what do mocking do and what kind of ppl do u know that would take pleasure in such things...ok perhaps if it was lesha i would (but that is another story)lol...seriously...no posts only = no comments....take the pressure off yourself chick and be proud that u even have the energy to do homework and bathtime and reading before bedtime and laundry and chores and you see where this is going. family time is ultimately more important, although with having a teenager...aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.....i actually cherish the time i can pop my tunes on and go for a run....but that is my complete selfish time...and guess what it is ok....YOU ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.

    Jacqui that's too funny that we came up with a plan before I even read this!!! wicked!

    I'm planning on working out tonight and tomorrow morning starts the AM workouts again...with Jacqui as my workout/text buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Spunky. I sent you a message on WLW....before I read this message. Looks like all 3 of us are on the same page. Triple the fun. Rhonda is right tho. Take the pressure off and do it because you WANT to. And you clearly do, or else you wouldn't be here saying how diappointed you are that you didn't. SO, be happy, be proud, and go for it.
    xo

    ReplyDelete