Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

yeah baby!!!

Dare I say it...I'm am sitting her drinking a recovery drink on an endorphin high. I got home and put my workout gear on straight away and asked Kev if he would take Becca to Jazz and I'd pick her up. This way I get a workout in and stay out of his way later when he is working out. Yep did 1.55 miles (half a 5K) in 22 minutes. I decided to only do half the usual distance as I'm waking up at 5:30am to do the full 5K. This way I'm not completely useless tomorrow morning.

Yep Pitbull and I have a new support system going on starting tomorrow morning. We both prefer to get our workouts done first thing in the morning. 1...it's not lingering on my mind on a to do list, 2. I feel energized all day, 3. I'm not up half the night from working out too close to bedtime. So our plan is to text one another at 5:30am that way we know we are up and if I'm up then I'll work out. Actually I think I'll implement the no text until you are dressed to workout rule...what do you think?

Wicked...I feel awesome right now. I'm going to go and make my dinner now so that I can eat and then go pick up Becca from Jazz in oh 45 minutes. wooooohooooooo!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think that sounds like a plan!!! I am soooo in! I know this will work...cuz I never let other people down...funny how you're willing to let yoursself down, but not someone else! hmmmmmm....wonder why that is1 Ok...so I'm not gonna text you until I'm dressed and the Shred cd is in and running!!! Yee frickin haw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH....double yeah for u getting up and working out in the morning....that is def not my strength...my hat goes off to anyone who does....curious, what do u take for your recovery drink? I have been trying different ones but either it don't like the flavor or too sugary for me...i m not looking into just a powder that is added to water which is flavorless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a whey protein think from Shopper's but it's kinda gross...so now I just have a cup of chocolate milk...cheaper and proven to be just as good if not better than those expensive powder drinks. I had a personal trainer tell me to use that as it's the best thing to have and is very cost effective. They said it has the proper amount of sugar, protein and fat that you need to help repair muscles. simple yet effective.

    I told another friend about it and when they went to the gym they said there were signs on your way out telling you the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete