Thursday, April 1, 2010

Doing okay

Well I'm still losing so that's great. It's slow but steady. I have a case of the scale not moving for a few days and then a little drop and repeat. But I'll still take it...it's not going up and that's good.
The exercise is still lacking but that's okay right now. I need to drop this weight and clean eating is key. So I've been drinking between 3-4 litres of water each day and trying to eat as clean as possible (still can't give up that chocolate).
Not much to say today other than it's beautiful outside and things seem to be going well :)

I also have to put this out there...I really do have an amazing support system. Not just my friends here and on WLW but in my house too. My daughter is excited we are "getting skinny" even if she's bored of healthy food LOL. but mostly my hubby! He might have problems telling me "no" when I want chocolate or junk but that's the only thing. He really is so supportive of me. He makes healthy meals for us, he listens, and he helps me along by doing all of this crazy stuff with me. I really don't tell him enough how much I appreciate him and everything he does for me. He'll read this I know but I also think it's important to tell him...so I will when I get home tonight. I think it's easy to take the good stuff for granted and we always tend to focus on the things we want to change or have issues with when really we should all just focus on what is good and makes us happy.

This journey is really more than just weight. It's finding who we are as an individual, a couple, and a family...they truly are 3 distinct different entities.

1 comment:

  1. you know I read this at work right? Not cool making me tear up in the manly Sports TV Station lady!! I love you too!!

    ReplyDelete