Tuesday, April 20, 2010

back at it yet again

Took that weekend off to enjoy our anniversary and well you know how it goes...eat bad, forget weighing yourself...no accountability. So I stepped on the scale yesterday and I was up 2 lbs. no biggie I expected worse really. So this morning I was down 0.4 of that...I will work it off a bit at a time!!! Drinking my lakes of water to help that!

Also got back on the Wii fit this morning. Becca and I love our Wii fit time together. It's a fun way to start the day and usually helps with how much of a bear she is in the morning. Usually it's groans and 5 more minutes please or just violent kicking of the legs on the bed...but if I go in and say do you want to do Wii fit this morning I usually get a sure or a yes please mommy. Love it! Today I actually had her up early enough for a bath AND Wii fit it's usually a bed time bath or skip the Wii this time we got both in!

I have to restart my push up/sit up challenge on May 1st I forgot to do it part way through last week and just remembered today oops! Also gotta start running tonight!!!! Going to suggest a family walk to the track and see how far we can run before we have to stop...then the goal will be to beat that the next time :) I'm hoping they go for it. Oh crap we can't it's Jazz night!!! d'oh Tuesday nights are busy...can't wait for that to be done. The recital is June 6th and then Tuesdays are ours again!!!!

6 weeks until the High Park 5K with my girls!!!! Are you ready? I'm not even close LOL. Here's to kickin' some butt in the next 6 weeks!!!!

2 comments:

  1. how did the ball meeting go...sounds exciting....i actually considered in going the high park race but i cannot get it off....chris and i r in a race may 15th....we have both been doing great, and surprising both ourselves with determination how much u can acheive....now to decide whether we r moving up to run the 10k in may or stick with 5....with u have 6 weeks and running 3x's/wk and then your cardio on those opposite days u will shock yourself with how much can be done....i didn't think it was that easy till we met with a trainer....it has only been 4 weeks of following that routine and i got my 5k down from 36minutes to 27:45 and can now run 10K....that seems so quick and we really haven't been doing to much different just adding more cardio on the non running days....the days u run don't do anything else....i would not say it if it hasn't worked so fast....just think of the shocked faces when u change your 5K running so dramatically in 6 weeks....u can do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it went really well...I'm signed up and the first game is Monday May 3rd...still waiting to hear what time the game is at...but that's the beginning of the season either way. I'm so excited. Went to the batting cages Sunday morning and I'm still sore on my sides from twisting...but it's a good sore. It was a lot of fun again. Love it! I was hitting really well (Better than Kevin for once ;) ) Just have to work on sprinting and throwing and catching...so you know the rest of the game LOL

    ReplyDelete