Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wii Fit while watching Biggest Loser

So Last night instead of sitting watching BL and eating popcorn or anything else in the house I decided to do the free step on the Wii Fit. It felt so good. I did 45 minutes and even worked up a sweat...not like on the show but enough that I know I worked a little :) Then after I did sit on the couch but I didn't eat anything...I had two big glasses of water and enjoyed the rest of the show.

This morning I woke up and the scale said I was down 2.2 lbs....thank you very much. I'll take it!!!!! I know it won't be like that every day but obviously that weight was wanting to come off of me and just needed that little bit of a push :) yay me!

Last week I hit the 20 lbs down mark yeah baby!! That's since just before Christmas...Don't remember if I mentioned it or not and I can't be bothered to go back and read if I did...yep being lazy

Hoping to get in a walk or run or a combo of some sort tonight with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment