Tuesday, April 27, 2010

meh

Feeling a little Meh...I hate saying this because I've been trying to be so positive lately. I know the last two weeks have been off track so to say...and the scale reflected that yesterday. UP 4.5 lbs...that comp ended and I ate super awful this weekend. I'm talking Tim Horton's, New York Fries, Manicotti, cakes, chocolate eclairs...really what did I expect...there's more...alot of popcorn and pop...but I just can't be bothered to write it all down.

Either way I have to dust myself off and get back to it. Yesterday after lunch I was so positive and then this morning I'm blah. Maybe it's TOM coming soon or maybe it's just a bit of the blues because I'm not where I want to be. Either way I need out of this funk but I really kind of just need a blah day...sounds bad I know but we all need a woe is me day and it looks like today is it...who knows I might come back from lunch all happy and positive again like yesterday...going to do my smart mode session at the lake...but I make no promises!

Honestly (and this isn't meant to make anyone feel guilty) I've missed my amigos...they kind of just fell off the face of the earth for a while...and obviously they had their reasons and maybe they just needed that to regroup but I miss them and I didn't realize how much I depended on them being here. But in the future I can't let someone else being thrown off course throw me off course. Gotta figure that out too.

blah blah blah

UPDATE: went to the lake at lunch...didn't cheer me up like it usually does...in fact I feel like I have my own personal storm cloud over my head LOL. I managed to drown my sorrows in chocolate instead...that's okay...I know this is the bottom of that pit of despair so it's only up from here. See there's a little light shining through my cloud I just needed to accept the mood and now it's lightening...even if only a little.

2 comments:

  1. OKAY! Point taken...and I'm sooo sorry. Just because I've been dealing with my own 'life' doesn't mean I should forget my promises to be there and do this thing together. I txted you a LONG message.
    Back in it baby, and I promise, in it together, again. K
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that 3 Amigos again!!! I agree with the Spitz...just cuz I was in a funk doesn't mean I have the right to let others down that were depending on me!! Back in it ladies...3 Amaigos again! Today is actually day 2 for me getting going again...and it feels great! Taking it slow and steady...kinda primal...tee hee!!! Going for power walks for an hour at 6 in the morning with my puppy! Eugene even got up this morning to come with us too!!! Got all new groceries and threw out the SHIT in the house!

    Love you ladies to death...much more than you know! I'm tired of making false promises to myself...so here it is...slow and steady! Not gonna kill myself...just live a functional healthy lifestyle...let the weight fall off as it may!!

    Back in it with you guys...PROMISE..xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete