Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thanks Girls...3 Amigos are back baby!!!

Well here we are!!! The 3 Amigos and we have BIG plans all of us.

Below is a pic of me...the before was from Jan 15 of this year...the after was last week...comp ended on WLW and even though I felt like I hadn't done so much I lost 5% and you can start to see changes...so that's enough to be inspiring. The comp leader spliced the photos and I just saw it today...so another reason to feel great today :)




Goal is to be at goal or at least really close to it by September...and the reward? A trip with the girls...horseback riding, hiking, spa!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Of course Hubby has to approve it too...if it's in Cuba he won't let me go without him (only fair seeing as we've never been out of Canada/US together...not even a honeymoon). He's not controlling or anything like that...complete opposite really, but I wouldn't like it if he went someplace we've never been before without me so I understand. But I'm determined to go someplace with my girls so name the place and we'll work it all out. I'm so excited about it.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Lisa and Jacqui!!!!! Yesterday was a bad day and could have been a huge downward spiral but you guys lifted me out of it...and this morning I woke up feeling like I could conquer the world. I've really started doing the visualizations from the Gabriel Method and I honestly can see me in that body...I mean I know I haven't changed that much yet but I can see the possibilities and what needs to change to get there...so amazing!!!! You girls have opened my eyes to a world of possibilities that I always wanted but really didn't know how to get to :)

I wanted Kevin to read the book too, but I know it's a little too wishy washy for him...he's not really into alternative thinking...he's more this is how it is and that's how I'm going to do it...basically a guy LOL. But I came across one section in the Gabriel Method about the non diet, chapter 9 actually. I told him I wanted him to just read these few pages and so he started to read it...next thing you know I'm hearing hmmm's and oohhh's :) I don't think he'll read the whole thing but you know what that's okay as long as he gets the idea of the process I'm good with that. He's reading Master your Metabolism by Jillian Michaels which is very similar but very analytical and gives the reasons why you should be eating this way, etc that's more his style and perfect. Gabriel Method is more psychological and maybe one day he'll be ready for that but until then...1 chapter of this and the night CD (yep he listens because I listen to it on our stereo at night) and reading Jillian Michaels and we are pretty well on the same page which is all I want. He keeps saying he's going to be a strong independent woman who doesn't need to smoke (friend's reference when Chandler was quitting smoking listening to a subliminal message CD at night) LOL...he makes me laugh so much.

So here's to the 3 Amigos and my tag along Kevin :) BTW he's getting so close to goal weight. He's halfway there!!!!

Here's to kicking it up a bunch of notches and kicking some major butt!!!!

2 comments:

  1. whoshaw! :o)
    Love the positivity. Love the pics. This is going to be a great ride!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Gonna be an incredible journey with two of the most inspiring, incredible women I've had the priviledge to know! Love you ladies...and looking forward to getting together again! Especially when we're all at our goals!! Yee frickin haw!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete