Monday, May 10, 2010

Baseball Game 2!

OMG That was sooo much fun. We had less people and we did better this week. I got my first official hit and made it to first base on my own accord...and then got out at second...also got walked to first later but our team got out while I was waiting to run. I played right and left field and rover and made an awesome play which we all thought got the runner out but the ump ruled safe and what the ump says goes. But what fun!!!!!!!! Seriously had a blast and my leg didn't start hurting until the last inning in the field funny enough not while I was running.

Just thought I'd let you all know my day ended much better than it started and I got a good workout in while having fun :)

2 comments:

  1. yay...sounds like a blast. Just imagine all those endorphins coursing through your body, pushing the cortisol levels down...and that can only mean one thing...weight loss. Keep this fabulous attitude, and remember it when mother nature shows up with your 'gift'. Don't u just love those commercials..ahhahaha. Proud of u.
    Heading off to do a too late P90X. Too tired, but I promised myself I was going to do it at any cost tonight, and well, I actually need those endorphins myself right now. Whoshaw baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun!!! You're doing awesome! Day one for all 3 Amigos!!!! We all did fantastic yesterday...let's make day 2 a success as well!!! We're winners...all 3 of us!! Go gettem tiger! xo

    ReplyDelete