Monday, May 10, 2010

Moody and Venting with other things

hmmm so I'm not sure what to say today. I'm moody as something should be starting soon...and I ate crap all weekend. yep I'm a weekend eater now and weekday dieter...not good. My weekend weight gain out weighs my weekday diet weight loss :( This weekend started with Friday night having a wrap that was actually quite good for me...then an ice cream cone (there goes the lactose thing) then some popcorn. Then Saturday I had a healthy breakfast, lunch was good too...as was dinner...then I went to the movies (Iron Man 2 loved it) I had popcorn with shakers, sweedish berries which my brother bought and a kit kat bar eek! Then Sunday morning (mother's day) My hubby made a special breakfast which I knew was going to be not good for me...it was Grilled blueberry and Mascarpone stuffed French Toast...it was like cheese cake wrapped in french toast...amazing...but more of a dessert than a breakfast...so yummy but very very rich!!! Anyway then I had grilled cheese for lunch, ice cream, cracker jacks (yep they still exist), dinner was maple salmon (had two sections) and sweet potato fries...and another ice cream!!! Now I know most of my weight is water weight and yes the food wasn't the best...but I"m hoping it's more TOM related and comes off easy (I can dream). Oh yeah and I had diet pepsi at the movies and last night at home...oops

I'm drinking my water but it's not going down as easy as I want it too...I'm usually onto my second litre by now...gotta step that up a notch!!!

I have my healthy lunch packed and I'm not actually taking a lunch today as I have to go buy tickets for Becca's dance recital after work and I'm leaving early to get in line. Tonight I have baseball!!!! I'm excited as always but I really am not feeling on the ball today so I hope I feel better by then.

Oh yeah I woke up light headed and dizzy today...likely from getting up too fast and TOM and allergies...they all do that to me at times....lucky me it's all at once today. I'm getting through it all no problem just hoping the water flushes things out of my system and really want my "friend" to start so I can be me again!!!! Be moody sucks...especially when in your head you are saying don't say that...and be nicer...but you just sound like a bitch anyway. It was freezing in the office today and they've had the A/C on for weeks now...today it's 13 degrees forcast for the high today...I came in and freaked on the guys...it's so cold in here...I put on the heat and said this is ridiculous I'm frozen and there's no need for it to be 12 degrees in our section...yep it was 12 degrees!!!!!!! Are you friggen kidding me!!!! Still mad thinking about it! See...moody!!!!

3 comments:

  1. haha...Sorry...I can just picture you freaking out on people...except in my head you're still smiling when you say it. Haha. Love your smile, btw.
    Anyway, here's the thing. RELAX! SO what?! You ate bad YESTERDAY! I think you should get the "diet" out of your head and think about a healthy "LIFESTYLE". Viewing it as a lifestyle helps give you balance, (Gabriel Method!!!) which means that if you eat off your 'regular' eating regimen, you don't flip out. You enjoy it, you allow for it, and then you get back to eating the way that makes YOU feel good.
    And breathe!
    And smile!
    and forget if you sound bitchy or not. You likely don't sound as bad as you think you do. Did I mention to breathe? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN SISTA!!! I'm with Lisa on all that...especiallly the part bout the beautiful smile! Can't picture you being bitchy at all!!!!! We're in this together ladies! We all screwed up our weekends...but so what! Today is a brand new day...so make the most of it!

    Hey...did you know shivering burns calories! You should be thanking those guys..you're gonna burn ice cream calories all day!! LOL!! Hope that put a smile back on your face

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. it did LOL you're too much!!! Being cold starts the storing fat mechanism so if I get fatter because they are too warm I'm going to be super pissed LOL. I need a sauna!!!!! Kev do you think we could install one in the basement? You don't really need a work room right?!

    ReplyDelete