Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Monday

Happy Monday everyone,

Well it's only the beginning and I feel great!!! Down a bit more this morning so I'm only a little bit heavier than I was at two weeks ago....almost back there!!! YAY! Right now I don't see it as losing weight so much as getting back to where I was...then the real loss begins again :)

So sticking with the taking it easier approach so far so good. Yesterdays food was great...wise choices...just had some popcorn last night (fairly late) with shakers so I'd likely be down more if I didn't have all that sodium. No biggie...drinking lakes of water today :)

Yesterday I didn't get any formal exercise in but I did do a lot in the form of chores. I gardened a bit, Kevin and I put up the cover on the gazebo out back and did some general tidying of the back yard. Also did some laundry, tidying of the house. And then Kevin had a double header so we went and watched that. First of all it's a fair hike to get from the parking lot to the diamonds which I love cause I'm working my way there :) Then I did alot of running after kids and holding babies...some of the guys bring their kids when the wives can't come and the rest of us watch them for them. I don't mind this at all as it keeps me on my feet and moving!!! So pretty much I didn't sit down yesterday until I got home at 9pm (I dropped Kevin and Becca off at home for showers and bed for her while I went to the grocery store) Yes I sat in the car but it's not the same LOL. I didn't stop going until 9pm and honestly it was great. I didn't feel like I was in a rush or anything all day I just kept moving.

Today is back to work so pretty much sitting at my desk all day...but that's okay I'm usually pretty good with getting my water in at work!!! Water water water!

Tonight I have a double header 8:15 and 9:30! It should be fun! I'll likely get home shower and collapse into bed LOL. Which remind me I need to buy bug spray today...saw the mosquitoes out yesterday...urg bugs suck!!!! But baseball is so much fun that it outways the annoying bugs.

Feeling great emotionally this week...back to being me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment