Thursday, May 6, 2010

I love walking

I went for a walk on my lunch hour and we did the full hour it was awesome. Three of us girls from the office went and it was nice to stretch my legs and use some muscles. We even broke a good sweat which we didn't notice so much until we got back to the car to go back to work. You see the wind was blowing big time...it was nice as it was resistance at the beginning...then we turned around and couldn't see for our hair being blown about LOL. So we didn't notice how hard we had worked until we were out of the wind in the car and then all three of us were sweating LOL. Good work out!!!!! I love it! And I'm going to have more exercise tonight...Kevin and I and maybe some of his team mates are going to practice at the diamond after dinner. I want to try and see if I'm any good at pitching...and I'd like to work on my batting as well.

Well it's Thursday...one more day of the work week. I'm so focused right now on weight loss that I get frustrated that I have to go to work instead of working out like on BL...if only they'd come to Canada...I would apply to go on that show!!! Imagine Jillian and Bob screaming...sounds so nice...in a sick masochistic way I suppose LOL. Being away from family would be hard but think of how much you could give back to them when you are done.

Oh and here's an update on my list from the other day.

1. Journal - check every day completed
2. Baseball - Monday check
3. P90X - hasn't happened NEED TO WORK ON THIS
4. Water - every day check...although a little behind today.
5. No Soda - three days and counting check
6. Lactose Free - *sigh* oh cheese how art thee...check sadly wait no...I have yogurt everyday!!! that's not lactose free!!!! crap
7. Blog - sir yes sir...check
8. Honest and kind to myself - I'll say yes...I haven't been hugging myself but I haven't been criticizing myself either :)
9. Gabriel Method - every night check!!!

So far so good on the list...need to work on looking in the mirror and finding good things and P90X!!!! oh and be MORE lactose free :(

1 comment:

  1. Love your list! You totally rock woman!! You are soooo gonna reach your goals this year...I just know it! I'm soooo proud of you for your accomplishments thus far! Way to go on the lunch walks! Feels great to get out of the office doesn't it? Good ole sunshine and freash air goes a LONG way!

    ReplyDelete