Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lisa where are you...we miss you :(

Well it's amazing how much I can say I'm on the ball and not BE on the ball LOL. I keep trying and keep finding myself overeating. Well I didn't overeat so much as I wanted to.

Yesterday I had yogurt, orange, a few mouthfuls of an awful salad, yogurt with granola and berries, whole wheat croissant (felt like it), egg scramble with peas and feta and toast with becel, then a strawberry smoothie.

At lunch I went to the store to get a chicken wrap but they didn't have any of the light ones I like so I got a salad instead but took a few bites and didn't really like it so much...so I threw it out. One thing I have to mention and I'm soooo proud of this...I wanted a chocolate bar soooo bad. They were on two for a dollar and I really wanted it...but I said no and grabbed the yogurt with granola and berries instead. That didn't quite curb my sweet tooth but thank goodness I didn't have any change in my purse cause I would have gone to the vending machine for a treat if I had. I should have been strong but I was weak...I made it through the afternoon without a snack as my other orange was all dried up and sour yuck. I got home had the egg scramble my hubby so kindly made for me and rushed out the door to take Becca to dance class. It was a crazy busy evening and we didn't get home until 9pm of course then I sat down and watched BL and was super snacky. But Kevin refused to let me make any popcorn (cause I can't just eat popcorn I need to have shakers on it LOL) so I made a strawberry smoothie and it was the best one yet...so yummy.

Today I make no promises but I will try like I did yesterday. Again I need to get a lunch as we forgot in all our travels last night to pick up lunch meat and milk LOL. So here's hoping the chocolate cravings are at bay :)

Now to get some water into me.

Hope my Amigos are doing well...they are usually stronger than me when it comes to keeping the cravings at bay. LISA WHERE ARE YOU? I want to read your endorphin filled blogs!

3 comments:

  1. haha...I"m alive and kicking. I fell off all wagons last week again, but I have been gluten-free/refined sugar-free..this is my 3rd day back on. I feel better. I'm only 4.5 pounds off my lowest now. My body needed it. I was drinking diet coke last week, a LOT of it because my sister is here and she drinks it and it was hot and it looked refreshing...which it definitely is NOT. So I've been off that for a 3 days now too. Back on track. Not falling off again because I choose not to. Once this freaking headache stops I'll be good to go. Sorry for not keeping in touch. Hard to do when busy and company is here.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. no worries...totally understandable...still missed ya though :)

    As for the headache...I tried going sugar free twice oh my the headache I got on the 2nd and 3rd day was incredible. Also same thing happened when I cut out diet pop...I think that was the caffeine...but the sugar one surprised me big time. Not quite a migraine but definitely a BAD headache not mild that was for sure. By day 4 or 5 I was full of energy and felt great. Of course you've been through all of this I'm sure. I asked the program leader if that was normal and she said yep and that they even tell people to expect it now. That was the Curves diet LOL. I'm 2 lbs above my lowest and I'm just NEEDING to get below that. It feels like forever since I broke 200 and I'm only 2lbs away from it LOL...only ever got 4 lbs from it. Oh to see 189

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go girls go!!! I"m a whopping 26lbs above my lowest!! What the hell is wrong with me?! We gotta get going! Well...let me correct myself...I'VE gotta get going!

    ReplyDelete