Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Monday nope Tuesday

Well it was a long weekend so today feels like Monday but it's Tuesday already :) I didn't stick to my eating every 2 hours over the weekend...I was busy gardening and doing chores and forgot to eat often. So when I did stop for lunch or dinner I was famished and ended up eating way too fast and too much and fairly carb heavy. Didn't get as much water as I would have liked either. But I was ACTIVE all weekend long. Sore today really. I was busy from the moment I woke up until I went to bed for 3 days straight (although I only marked it as 6 hours of exercise mainly because some of it didn't feel like exercise even though I can definitely feel it). I am up in weight...I guess lack of water and some junk food made the difference. Although I didn't have too much junk this weekend...I'm very proud of that :)

Today it's eat every 2 hours (Already had a yogurt and then an orange just now). Gotta get going on my water...none so far. and as for activity...this week will be more chore related and maybe some weight machine on my legs. I haven't used that in a long time and I know I'm getting good exercise overall.

We had dirt delivered yesterday to level our backyard out so we can put up our pool for the summer WOOHOO!!!! I'll be adding swimming into the mix in a week or so...although it's only 16 feet across the pool...I can't really do much in the way of laps but I'll get some water aerobics in for sure. Make it fun!!! So this week will be shovelling and moving dirt...that'll be good upper body work :) and weight machine on the legs...full body workouts :)

I'm not ready for the 5K in 1 week and 4 days!!!! but I'll do the best I can either way :)

Three Amigos are ready to kick this into high gear :)

2 comments:

  1. I have a 16 foot pool too! Just put it up this weekend! You'd be surprised what a good workout you can get! I hold onto the sides and kick for 10 minutes...then run the circle! Amazing how hard running is with water pushing against you! It's a good workout...and fun too! You'll LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm it's a soft sided one...you know with the poles...If I tried the whirlpool thing it would burst like on America's Funniest home videos LOL. I'm sure it's sturdy enough but they warn against the circle walking thing. I know it'll be an awesome workout once we get going woohoo!

    ReplyDelete