Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I've been told breakfast will not be diet friendly today!!! Of course the popcorn at the movies last night wasn't either :) Good news is once I was told breakfast was going to be not so healthy we sat down and planned to have a healthy lunch and dinner to go with it.

I didn't do so well with my water yesterday...got hardly any at all and I had a soda at the movies which I planned on (so bad I know). Today however will be no soda and will entail loads of water to help flush the movie snacks and breakfast this morning ;)

Hope all the mommy's have a great day...I'm told I get to do what I want today. So I've opted for comfy clothes and possibly a TV day but I want to get some exercise in as well...oh and I have to do laundry...some things don't stop because it's mother's day :)

1 comment:

  1. Love you baby!! Happy Mother's Day, and if any of the ladies who I know will read this are wondering what breakfast was you can find it here:

    http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/Main/Fruit/recipe.html?dishID=9306

    ReplyDelete