Saturday, January 2, 2010

week 1 day 6 - Kenpo X

OMG!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this workout! it doesn't even feel like a workout. I mean you sweat like a pig but I love it so much it's fun not work. I honestly can see why Lisa looks forward to Kenpo day! I rocked it! I held back a little from the fast pace section of each exercise and just concentrated on form. It was so good. I burned 684 calories in 55 minutes. You seriously can't ask for a better work out than that! And you get to feel like you're kicking someone's butt while you do it LOL. Not that I ever have but it's fun to imagine :)

You can really envision protecting yourself while you do this work out. I pity tha fool that messes with any P90X girl :)

I guess that's it for today...didn't sleep well last night was tossing and turning got no sleep at all. Neither did my daughter and Kevin was up most of the night as well. At 5am we all gave up and got up and watched some tv together. So now of course I've hit THE wall and it's all I can do to think about eating dinner I just want my bed :)

1 comment:

  1. Yep, Kenpo RoCkS! And if you have X Stretch tomorrow,...that's awesome too. Just what the doctor ordered! Sleep tight.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete