Friday, January 8, 2010

week 2 day 5 - Legs and Back (missed day 4 Yoga)

Well I missed Yoga yesterday. I didn't get it done in the morning and that left no time to work out. And when I got home I had a killer headache (still...getting me really annoyed now). So this morning I slept in and was about to roll over when I thought ...nope get up and at least do some of the work out!!! You won't have time tonight so if you're going to get anything done it has to be this morning. So Becca and I headed to the basement and did SOME of legs and back. We got about half way through (it's good...I could only do a few of each so far and the burn came on FAST!!!) I have to say time was flying and I was learning a lot from this one. I missed it last week so this was a watch a few seconds try it learning kind of session. Sadly I had to skip part way through to the end so I could stretch out but I know the first half now so next week I can kill it completely.

Tomorrow is Kenpo and I'm so stoked about that! I love Kenpo and the time flies in that one cause it's so much fun.

well off to work I go...thought I'd get in a quick blog and go to work with wet hair instead (let it dry in the car :) )

1 comment: