Monday, January 4, 2010

Week 2 day 1 - Core Synergistics

Okay so today the work out almost didn't happen. This morning Kevin was slow get ready for work and needed a lift to the train station so I couldn't get my work out in this morning. Oh did I mention I started to get a head cold as of last night at bed time. So then I was about to take lunch at work and I get a call from Becca's school saying she was sick to her stomach at school...she is always sick these days. This time I had to go get her as vomiting isn't something anyone is wanting to clean up. So now my head cold is in full swing and I feel like poop. I almost said not doing it...and Kevin said...take an Advil cold and sinus and see how you feel. I don't even think I really waited enough for it to kick in...I took it and got my work out clothes on and headed to the basement to work out. If I waited for it to work and sat down I think that would have been it. So I did it! yay me!

And it was Core Synergistics...my least favourite...although I didn't mind it so much this time. I'm already stronger in just one week. I noticed I could do a lot more. Including knee push ups that actually look how they are supposed to LOL. not just me dipping my head down. I actually lowered my body and back up again 3 times...that's huge for me. Improved on almost every exercise tonight...there were a few that I had to stop because my sinuses filled and I was losing balance being bent over...but I still did fairly good on those as well. Didn't even attempt the Dreya roll...she's still crazy!!!

Well my recovery drink is done and it's time for me to go chillax with my family for a little bit before it's Becca's bed time.

Woohoo...got through another day.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO proud of you! That's what's going to make you successful at this P90X and on this healthy journey in general. If you can power through a head cold and all the stuff you contended with today, you can do anything. You are woman, hear you roar baby!

    ReplyDelete