Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week 4 day 7 - blew this week oops

So I've done nooooo fitness since Thursday. I've been good with my diet of course ;) but my activity has been non existent. Friday we had movie night at Becca's school and when we got home even though it was only 8:30 it felt like 11pm so sadly I went to bed LOL...I needed it. Saturday we were busy all day...gymnastics, errands, bday party for Becca, visiting friends. And today well I've been busy doing the household chores that were ignored for the better part of a week and more errands of course. In fact as soon as I'm done typing this I'm putting the clean sheets on the beds. So it's 5:30 on Sunday evening and I'm pooped. Kevin is making dinner right now...and it smells awesome from here in the office. I'm going to make those beds get into some jammies and I believe we are going to put a fire on in the fireplace and relax while watching a movie...I'm thinking 27 dresses...haven't watched it in a while.

So tomorrow starts the second phase of P90X and I'm sad to say I'm not as excited as I should be. I should be so pumped about this but I'm just sooooo tired. I even did a PG test (negative :) and :( about that). So I'm thinking it's just winter blahs and the cure for that my friends is exercise...so tomorrow morning I will attempt (I really want to say will...but come on let's be honest here...I'm not the best at waking up to exercise in the morning) to drag my lazy butt out of bed to do Core Synergistics tomorrow morning...I'm pretty sure that's the one I'm doing...I'll double check it.

Oh a good thing from today I was curious after 30 days of P90X to see how I'm coming along. and I'm down 2.5% in body fat and up 2% in water woohoo!!! My measurements are down everywhere except a couple of spots which is okay. Sadly my chest is down...just once I'd like those to stay LOL...and surprise of all surprises...MY THIGHS AND HIPS ARE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! That usually doesn't happen until I've lost alot more than this...so yes the P90X is working. And see there might be the thing that gets my butt out of bed tomorrow ;)

Lisa...can't wait to hear about Niagara Falls.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Your progress is awesome! The pregnancy will come darling...when your body is ready for it! So just keep working on preparing your body! This morning I did day one of the 30day shred! It was good, but it sure isn't P90X! I can't wait to be done with dentistry so I can do that one again! Until then, I really just don't have the time! Someting is better than nothing right?! And I'm hoping to to the c25k too!!! Cuz I wanna be ready for our runs!!! Can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't beat yourself up too much or at all....my slump hit at around 3 weeks and then i stayed plateaud till 6 weeks...then from 6-12 weeks i really did notice a difference and ppl were starting to ask what i was doing....not on my 3rd round of p90X...of course now i only use the program 3-4x'x/week and i fill in with alot of other stuff....i usually pop music in and do pullups, pushups (record is now 32...woohoo)and now i can do the whole ab work without putting it in....just remember it is for a lifestyle change....u can do it....oh just some crazy info, i went to girl guide winter camp this past weekend (freakin cold)....saturday afternoon we had 40 minutes to kill, so picture me taking ALL 46 girls (ages 5-13) and doing a session of yoga....too funny...plz keep it up

    ReplyDelete