Sunday, January 3, 2010

week 1 day 7 - X Stretch

well!!! I am currently sitting here writing my blog feeling completely like Jelly. Today was my choice rest or X stretch. I decided like my friend Lisa to use this day to stretch as it's excellent for the muscles/body and prevents injuries due to inflexibility. It's very relaxing! Don't get me wrong it's work and you feel each stretch but I'm thinking X Stretch should be done an hour before bed on Sunday nights! I'm ready for bed again and it's only noon :)

I feel so good...have I mentioned that. I know the scale isn't showing any major losses or anything yet...YET!! ;) but I have to say my clothes are starting to feel looser (hopefully not just a figment of my imagination) and I FEEL stronger. I know I have a long way to go but it's just such an amazing high this exercising every day gives you.

I managed to do almost all of X Stretch...I finished it completely but I had to improvise on a couple of stretches until I am more flexible. The roller is a little hard right now until the weight goes down a little more, the seated spinal stretch was interesting...not quite at that level of pretzelbility yet. The one that had me sitting there not stretching at all and just watching with my jaw at the floor was the shoulder stand to Plough!!! ummmm it just doesn't look humanly possible. That one chick, I swear she has no bones at all...she's just all muscles and cartilidge or something...I don't know how she stands.

Either way...love X Stretch and I really look forward to doing that one again...I just completed week 1!!!! Tomorrow back to Core Synergistics...my least favourite so far.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on one week down! That's awesome. You're going to find you progress daily/weekly/ and then bam...all strong and hot and shrinking! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete