Saturday, January 23, 2010

Week 3 day 6 - KenpoX short work out

*SIGH* short work out today...I slept in and we have a dentist appointment in 45 minutes I still have to eat, shower and all that before we go...Kevin's in the shower so I'm writing a short blog while I wait. After the Dentist we are coming home for maybe 20 minutes to walk the dog, eat lunch and then we are going up north to visit Kev's mom so no time to work out later.

I love Kenpo so I'm sad I had to shorten it. Although having fully done the legs/back work out yesterday for the first time for real....wowsa!!! Kenpo is totally different when your legs are hurting.

I also didn't get home until 10pm last night so I missed my couch 2 5k training :( I could have done it...but I am so tired by 10...it wouldn't have been good.

Okay I've gotta finish my recovery drink and then I'm off to get ready. Tomorrow XStretch and C25K!!!!

1 comment:

  1. the hardest hurdle for me is to not have the guilt if for some reason I do not do a whole DVD (but when i start, i hate to not finish)...i also have Tony Hortons 10 minute trainer....perfect, it makes u sweat fast and i don't have the guilt if i cannot do a p90x....don't don't don't let the guilt get u down...what u have going for u is being a positive person, and supportive husband...i think is chris was negative about it i would not have stuck with it...of course after seeing me for 2 months he finally decided he had to keep up....lol....bottom line, keep blogging whether u feel u did nothing of not....it is inspiring to others, that in return should keep u motivated....

    ReplyDelete