Thursday, January 28, 2010

Week 4 day 4 - X Stretch and C25K (2-3)

Okay so I started this evening with my C25K and only got through 13 minutes. ummm that's all I had in me. I had a cramp in my chest so I think I have to slow things down a little...I'm still very heavy and am trying to do a lot in a very little bit of time...so I'm taking a page out of Lisa's book and listening to my body. So I will continue with my own version of C25K...I'm going to do Couch 2 5K walking my way LOL. I will walk 5K on the same schedule I was going to "ease" into jogging it. I can walk for ages...but this jogging/running thing really gets me. So Starting Saturday I will do my P90X still and I will also walk 5K. I will mix it up with speed...start with regular walking 5K then I'll add in speed walking intervals...then eventually add in the jogging :) Get my heart used to this kind of work :) That's the great thing about P90X I don't feel like I'm working that hard...I mean I am don't get me wrong but my heart doesn't go like it does when I'm running.

So after my 13 minutes and then dinner I did X Stretch....oooooooh X Stretch....how I love thee!!! Seriously if I could do this everyday instead of the rest of it...I would!!! Well Kenpo, X Stretch and dare I say Yoga X. My dream work out. Oh and I did Plough!!!!! Well not the laying my legs on the ground but I got close to the ground when last time I couldn't even get my legs straight up in the air. It did tweak my back again...gonna need another bear hug from Kevin :)

Tomorrow is Cardio X. and it's weigh in day. I stepped on the scale today and it said 205.4 but the batteries were dead in the camera...so I'm hoping for a good number tomorrow as well...although I didn't get my water in today like I did yesterday...fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Spunky. I think it's a great idea to slow it down a bit. You have a long time before our 5K, and by that time I bet you'll be jogging it...or wogging it. And it doesn't really matter, as long as we do it, right?! I'm proud of ya girl.
    I think next week I will bring in Couch25K, but I'm not sure if I need to start back on week 3 or something...lost a couple weeks progress...but it's ok, not stressing out over that stuff any more.

    My favorites are KenpoX, X Stretch, Cardio X....and the strength workouts....LOVE pumped up muscles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. Are you jogging the one in March or wogging it do you think? I know you run better than I do (I soooo suck at it LOL)...but I'm just trying to gauge how long I should be doing C25K before we have our run in June. I'd like to jog if I can...if I have to wog so be it...but I'd really love to not hold you guys back.

    I can't wait to read your blog after the Frosty.

    ReplyDelete