Friday, January 22, 2010

Week 3 day 5 - Legs and Back vs Sleep

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sleep sleep sleeeeeeep! Oh how I miss thee!!!

So Kevin wakes me up this morning with "are you working out today" at 6:05am!!!!! I slept in AGAIN!!! and he needs help getting ready...so I make lunches for everyone might as well I've got the stuff out...and then comes the debate with myself...well it's kind of late do I have time to work out? Then it was no I HAVE to work out...then it was "but I could really go back to sleep for another 30-40 minutes....well if you can snooze that long you can work out...stupid conscience! ;)

So I chose to work out...and I'm so glad I did. I have to say I've phoned it in or not had time for legs and back in the past...I don't know why I put it off...that's where I need the MOST work. I did all of it...except one which for the life of me I can't remember which one right now. to save on time I only did the first round of pull ups...but I did all the legs which is a big deal. So next time I won't be afraid of this work out. Why are we so afraid of that unknown...like Lisa said...I've always run. P90X is so empowering...now I'm taking things head on!!!! Wow....me take life by the balls....who'd a thunk it?!

So yes I was tired...but it was only my lazy side. Once I worked out...I feel quite awake and ready to take on the day...oh and it's FRIDAY!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!! I always look forward to Fridays...no work for the weekend. I really need to figure out the whole love your job thing...so far not so much.

Okay really have to go now...I have 15 minutes to shower, and try to make myself look pretty for work bwahahahahaha

4 comments: