Monday, January 25, 2010

Week 4 day 1 - Yoga X and C25K

Well I did couch 2 5K this evening before dinner...20 minutes...and I ran for 90 seconds each time and walked for 2 minutes instead of the 60/90 from last week. Felt good...tiring but good. I have to say...my heart rate sky rocketed again like the first time last week. It was good the first 90 second run but went up from there...off the charts again. Eventually it will get to the point where I'm good...it just has to ;)

Did 40 minutes of Yoga X tonight...half way through I ran out of steam completely. That and it's 9pm and I had to get my daughter out of the tub and into bed. So mom roll took over. Now I'm going to get my jammies on drink another two glasses of water (float away), and relax in front of the tv for a few minutes.

Tomorrow is Core.... :

3 comments:

  1. I am soooo proud of you Pammy!!! And YES...you WILL do incredible on our 5k run! I'm soooo excited! I'm thinking of doing that on the cardio days of P90X...can't do it all...just don't have that much time! But I don't want to be unprepared when we run together! I know I'll be fit, and in shape, but if my lungs aren't prepared for running...I don't wanna slow you guys down"! You rock baby...keep up the good work! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur. Pammy Rocks!
    You have more energy than I have these days. Way to go hon. WOOHOO for PaMmY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys LOL...of course my running is for 90 seconds at a time and I'm gasping for air...so no worries on slowing me down...if anything I could still be slowing you guys.

    ReplyDelete